Saturday 19 February 2011

Tim Holtz on the road, Julie Hickey Craftwork cards,does it get any better!

Hi all, Just had to tell you what a great day it was today,did my Tim Holtz on the road workshop,We did three canvases, the first 2 I liked ,but the 3rd one wasn't really my cup of tea and I didn't manage to get the last one finished so will do that on Monday. It rained all the way to Birmingham and all the way back John did all the driving bless him leaving Bury at 6am and not one moan. We are back to NEC tomorrow for the trade show so another early start! but I do love to see what is out there.
Suezie came into the shop this afternoon with Wed 2nd of March 's class all I can say it is not to be missed, so if you haven't booked don't miss the opportunity it's fabulous, you will be creating your own chipboard and glitter embellishments as well as making a gift for you to give to someone.
Don't forget all you craftwork card lovers Sat 5th of March 10am till 1pm Julie Hickey will be demoing in ytoc not to be missed.

take care,
kay x
.

No comments:

Post a Comment