Thursday 17 February 2011

Last Night's Class

Just stoppin by to say last night's class was a really good one.  Anyone remember I posted this picture a while back?  Oops!  This doesn't have the word 'Sweet' in the upper left corner (sorry old photo) - you'll just have to trust me it WAS sweet.


This as it turns out was a beautiful page - and NO - I'm not just saying that because I designed and created it either.  I'm not that vain (I hope LOL!)  It had to been seen up close and for real so it's in store for anyone who missed it and it looks great in a frame - never mind an album - this is one for the wall.

Next class date is 2nd March and will be a handmade card kit - the kind that's perfect for gift-giving.  I love to share the pleasure of making things with others so we get the joy of making up the kit with handmade envelopes, card blanks and liners as well as various elements and even home made embellishments.  The recipient gets to enjoy making them whether they're a card maker or not.  They'll be perfect for a beginner trust me - now would I lie? And all this wrapped up in a pretty handmade box too!  Hope some of you get to join us for that one. I'm excited already and I haven't even made my sample yet!

Beyond that I think we'll be looking at a page with Spring in mind (would be cool if those fabby papers from American Crafts are here by then) but for now I'm off to play with some chipboard and have fun creating something different.

Happy Crafting!

Suezie

Oh and don't forget Rosina has a Saturday class coming up PLUS Julie Hickey in store on 5 March!

No comments:

Post a Comment