Saturday 5 February 2011

More Make 'n' Takes from CHA

Well as promised I'm back with more lovely pictures of Amanda's make 'n' takes from CHA and this first one's so stinkin' cute!


5. Aren't these colours just yummy?  Kinda reminds me of ice cream - mmmmm, mint choc chip, vanilla, strawberry and even a bit of raspberry ripple - all those colours are in there and they work beautifully together.  Amanda must've had so much fun with all these mini workshops.


And maybe a  feature shot showing that cute little saying.  I love the tree.


6. This one's a little pocket card held together with a 'belly band'.  Was it a border punch or a die Amanda? 

As yet I don't have any of the Nesty lacey dies that cut 'loops' or better still those lovely new 'beaded' ones - how neat are they!  You know the ones that are flying off the shelf.  They're on my wish lish :-).  They make such a difference don't they -  and all in one swift cut of the die too - could crafting get any better?  Oh I bet there are some fab things coming soon.  Anyone getting excited yet? (besides me that is LOL!)



This shot shows the inside with a really cute saying - "a cup of tea to say THANK YOU for all the things you've done and wish that the day will bring you Happiness & Fun!" and a pocket to tuck your T-bag into.  This kind of project is perfect for sending to a long distance friend or just for keeping in touch.



7. And I've saved the best for last girlies!  Would ya look at this beautiful rose pin.  The paper in this project makes all the difference and how cute to add a wee bug - love it!  It's simply amazing the things you can make when you manipulate a scrap of paper. 

I have yet to make a rolled rose despite drooling over them and Rosina and Kay have been making some absolutely stunning roses in store.  Maybe I should've just put a box full of them on my wish list huh?

Well did you guess my favourites?  I pick #4 - waving daisy card and #7 - rose brooch.  We'd love to hear which ones you liked best so post us a comment.  Who knows maybe I can talk Amanda into parting with one in a random draw.  Would ya like that?   

Let me know and maybe I can have a word with her for ya :-)

Next post is some yummy papers that are coming this way.

Blessings

Suezie

2 comments:

  1. think I have to say #4 but I also like #6 so it is a bit of a difficulty . - no have to say #4. It is so cute and bright and colourful.
    x Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on this one :-)

    ReplyDelete