Saturday 26 February 2011

Picture Updates

Finally got a couple of snapshots of items we posted about recently that I thought you might like to see.

First up is Kay's stunning handiwork from the Tim Holtz workshop.  I want, I want, I want the blue one LOL!


I was reminded of Chris who popped into the shop this week saying 'I want' I want' - she was talking about the Tim Holtz items she just HAD to have LOL!

But then again the more I look at this one the more I am liking it too!  And to think I'm not a fan of Tim Holtz - but these I really likey so who knows - I could be?  My daughter needs to see these - she is a fan of TH and would love to make something like this so a gift like this coming my way next Christmas might be rather cool.  Must send her a picture too :-)

Next up are a few shots of an upcoming class project.  This class is filling up fast so you'd best hurry if you still want on it.


It's aimed at beginners and experienced alike so we've kept it simple.  This is a card making kit.  I give these as gifts so I've been hoping for a chance to introduce you all to one - it's a great way to make your crafting pay so worth learning.  And better still you get to take a fun class and go home with a ready made gift - all for the one price!  Pretty neat huh?


The design is simple because there is soooooo much involved for a 2 hour class - trust me I know - I have been pre-cutting the chipboard shapes for you all.  But you won't get off that lightly.  We're working with those WOW glittered embossing powders so you'll need to die-cut your cardstock once we've glitzed it up.  Fun, fun, fun!

I often hear 'oh I didn't know we needed that' in class so girlies don't forget to bring your basic supplies along PLUS a dry embossing tool for lots of scoring (we'll provide the embossing heat guns) as well as some of that fabby red tape for boxes.  If you haven't yet discovered this stuff you simply MUST get yourself a reel for all those neat card kits you are gonna want to make and give after this class!

Hugs

Suezie





No comments:

Post a Comment