Thursday 24 March 2011

Suzy West

Hi there.  Sorry it's been a while since I posted over here at YTOC.  I had the chance to meet a 'crazy lady' (in the nicest possible way lol!) recently and to hang out with all the YTOC gals which is ALWAYS fun to do.  They're like a second family - really.  We have laughed AND cried together.  I know you guys out there know this - where else do you get such a warm and genuine welcome when you stop in store?

Sorry - I'm waffling and getting soppy too -  but I do sooooooo love those guys!


Back to Suzy - or should that be 2 Suzy's (Suezie's) LOL!  Boy do I hate this picture of me but hey I guess that's how you all see me huh?  It was sooooo weird whenever anyone called out our name, sometimes we both looked up and sometimes neither of us responded thinking it was the other one - so, so funny.  In the end Suzy got nick named 'Westie' (affectionately I might add).



Now THIS picture is soooo much better - these guys look so cute together don't they?, so natural - this is a great shot of Amanda when she gave Suzy the 'whistle stop' tour of Bury town centre.  And Suzy's page design is fab!  I am soooo casing this idea LOL!

Suzy is visiting from America right now and is crafting with Amanda at the NEC in Birmingham.  She teaches and creates fab designs for lots of the top companies and you can check out her great blog here.  I'm tellin ya!  This lady is famous!! She taught at the last CHA too - it's like mingling with craft royalty!!!

Oh yes my friends!  It ALL happens here in little ol' Bury St Edmunds and YTOC ya know ha,ha!  And our girlie Amanda has connections - she's not just a pretty face LOL!  And lucky ol' us - we get to meet some of her fabby crafter/designer friends too.  How cool is that?

Safe travels on your home journey Suzy :-)  Was super cool hangin out with ya.

Big HUGS

Suezie

No comments:

Post a Comment