Saturday 8 January 2011

Love is in the Air!

I thought since Amanda and Kay had changed the background on the blog - a new look for a New Year :-) that I would title this post 'Love is in the Air!' in keeping with all those lovely fluffy clouds LOL!

We girlies at YTOC have talked about keeping the blog more updated and we're going to try to do better - we promise!  We should be getting hooked up to the net in-store in the next week or so to make this easier so hopefully throughout the year you'll get regular posts from all of us on the YTOC creative team.  And who knows where that may lead to?  We love to share our crafting with you and we love to see your own creations when you bring them into the store too so please bring them in to share.

In keeping with our promise I'm sharing a page sample that I dropped off in store yesterday.  This is for a class coming up on 16 February that I will be teaching so I hope you like what you see.


There are some really pretty details going on in this page including some yummy papers from Basic Grey and my ever favourite Bo Bunny polka dot papers too .  There's a good supply of these polka dot papers in a wide range of colours in store and a just as well - I use them all the time - I just love em'.  In fact I liked how this page turned out so much I am re-creating it today so I can have a copy for myself.

For those of you who take the scrapbooking classes maybe you should try this for 2011 - create a class page for yourself and then set aside an afternoon at home to re-create it for a friend or family member and you'll have an album full of pages to keep for yourself by the end of the year plus some lovely crafting gifts to give away too! Anyone up for the challenge?  I know I am!

I hope you've enjoyed this sample.  Rosina is creating a super cute Valentine mini album today in class so I'll try to get a sample picture posted for you.  Those of you that are booked onto the class - hope you have a fab time.

I have a few more pictures over on my own blog here if you want to stop by and take a look. 

Hugs

Suezie 

No comments:

Post a Comment