Wednesday 7 July 2010

Bo Bunny

Well Rosina and John had a busy day in the shop today. I felt it was safer to stay out of the way!!! Now the reason for the busy day was New Bo Bonny papers one of the ranges is the peacock Lane range, very pretty, so they had to move things around to make room. Hopefully it wont be long before i start putting some pictures on the blog, there will be no holding me then!

We are looking forward to the Sincerily Yours Papercraft Show in Thetford it is on Sunday 29th of August 2010, as we are hoping to launch a new product, which will be exclusive to YTOC!

Now i hvae teased you i am off!!!

bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay
    Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth and say the Bo Bunny papers are fab! I know cos I stopped in and bought some today. Gonna make me one of those flip albums I'm teaching at the shop on 21st! Won't it be pretty with all those lovely colours and designs!

    ReplyDelete